INTERSECTIONAL EQUITY - DOWNLOADABLE E-BOOKS AND REPORTS
These studies and infographics are open access and can be downloaded in various formats.
Click on the titles below to access the PDF research files,
or click on the images for a JPEG view (where available).
- Report on ‘Perpetual Crisis? Diversity with Equity in the Academy’ (Malinda Smith, 2014)
- Opening Doors, Closing Gender Gaps: Female and Male Professors by Rank, Diversity and Faculty at the University of Alberta (Malinda Smith, 2013)
- Transforming the Academy - Indigenous Education, Knowledges and Relations (Malinda Smith, 2013)
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at the University of Alberta 24 Years On Employment Equity Audit, 2001, and 2007-2011 (Malinda Smith, 2012)
- Beyond the Queer Alphabet - Conversations on Gender, Sexuality and Intersectionality (Malinda Smith and Fatima Jaffer, 2012)